Emulate key from 1 to 0

B4st13n

Emulate key from 1 to 0

Post by B4st13n »

Hello,

I'm able to use xpadder to play some third person RPG games like Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2 or Lotro. With set and combination of buttons I can emulate everything: I can move, move my camera, select a target (ennemy or friend), take an object, ...

Right now I'm using a voice recognition software to launch a skill. I just have to say the number of my skill to emulate the key of the same number. This is working fine but I'm looking for solution that use only my gamepad.

Do you have an idea how I can use xpadder to emulate this? I was thinking of using the triggers. Left and Right triggers. If I press once on the left trigger this one emulate the key 1. If I press it twice it emulate the 2, 3 times for 3, 4 times for 4 and 5 times for 5. Easy. The right trigger do the same. If I press once on the right trigger this one emulate the key 6. If I press it twice it emulate the 7, 3 times for 8, 4 times for 9 and 5 times for 0. If I press more than 5 times a trigger it does nothing. Is it possible to do that with xpadder? How? Other ideas?

Return to “Other questions”