Wii Classic Controller MAYFLASH

Kiiro

Wii Classic Controller MAYFLASH

Post by Kiiro »

I recently purchased a MAYFLASH adaptor to be able to use the Wii Classic Controller on the PC. Now I created a controller image for it and am trying to use it for the MMORPG Final Fantasy 11. The controls all work but the analog sticks will only allow me to walk when I move forward, backwards, or sideways. I have to move diagonally in order to run. It's the same for the camera analog stick as well, not as responsive when movements are in the N-E-S-W directions. DIagonals work great, but I want to be abel to run in all directions.

Any solutions?

FARSTRIDER
Xpadder Xpert

Re: Wii Classic Controller MAYFLASH

Post by FARSTRIDER »

i would have went for a non-broadcom bluetooth adapter(if you have a wii remote) & use a homebrew driver alongside the bt adapter or blue soliel with gami plugin mainly because i dont think the mayflash adapter is reporting movements correctly but i wouldnt know since i hant herd about it.

i loooked it up though & was wondering if you installed the driver & callibrated the controller?

Sentsuizan XS

Post by Sentsuizan XS »

I don't want to necro an old thread but I'm having problems with this same adapter in XPadder. In the initial set up, all the buttons and sticks work fine. But when I go to actually assign the keys, XPadder doesn't detect the stick and the buttons are all in the wrong place (and some aren't detected at all). It works perfectly in every game I've used it in, though. In all 3 modes.

FARSTRIDER
Xpadder Xpert

Post by FARSTRIDER »

from what ive read so far some say it works with the genaric windows drivers & for others it requires the drivers mayflash provides on their site or maybe it could be that the use xinput option in settings is enabled. as for the buttons you can drag them to any spot in the window.

Return to “Other questions”