Problem with D-pad sensitivity on Logitech

dhunter383

Problem with D-pad sensitivity on Logitech

Post by dhunter383 »

Just bought a Logitech Rumblepad 2 and trying to configure for use with World of Warcraft, (WoW). Using the D-pad as the primary movement device, but with custom settings for each angle, since the way WoW works, 2D movement via mouse, (which is _much_ faster than movement via WASD, hence why I bought the controller) is accomplished as follows:

Forward: [mouse L button] + [mouse R button]
Left: [mouse L button] + [mouse R button] + [mouse L movement]
Right: [mouse L button] + [mouse R button] + [mouse R movement]
Back: S

Have each direction correctly set via Advanced, but the L and R mouse movement is _way_ too sensitive, even when I've turned the emulation sensitivity all the way down to 1, (affects only D-pad - sensitivity seems to work fine on the sticks). And while I certainly was looking for a higher degree of agility for pvp combat, spinning like a psychotic top isn't quite what I had in mind! :) Is there something I'm doing incorrectly?

Thanks,

Dylan

SGTCableDog
Xpadder Xpert

Re: Problem with D-pad sensitivity on Logitech

Post by SGTCableDog »

Are you adjusting the emulation speed of the mouse of the Dpad by clicking wrench to the lower right of the Dpad choosing mouse settings?

dhunter383

Post by dhunter383 »

Yep - can get the sensitivity settings to work with the 2 analog sticks, but no joy on the D-pad.

SGTCableDog
Xpadder Xpert

Post by SGTCableDog »

I've just created the Dpad assignments from your first post and I am able to open the Dpads mouse settings window and change the emulation speed. It tests just fine. The mouse emulation speed will only appear when there is a mouse movement assigned. You can also adjust the mouse settings from the Assignment window also, there is a wrench for the mouse in the assignment window.

Which version of Xpadder are you using? I'm using 5.5Beta2. I'll check with that version.

Return to “Other questions”