Turbo problems

Joe

Turbo problems

Post by Joe »

Hello

Right now, when I apply turbo to a button, it work like this: press the button for auto-turbo and press same button again for turbo to stop

This is how I want it: turbo only works when I hold down that button, if I release it turbo stopps, if i hold the button down, i get turbo.

Is it possible?

SGTCableDog
Xpadder Xpert

Re: Turbo problems

Post by SGTCableDog »

I bet the button in question has a violet bar at the top and a blue bar on the bottom. The violet bar at top means that turbo is selected and the blue bar at the bottom means toggle is selected. To turn off the toggle click the button in the main Xpadder window to open the Assignment window. In the lower left corner of this screen is three check boxes; toggle, turbo, and rumble. Clear the first box to turn off toggle.

Joe

Post by Joe »

Look at this pic:

When I open XPadder and hold down the turbo button, it works nice. But when I try ingame(street Fighter 4), it dont work, but it does work when toggle is on. any idea?

Joe

Post by Joe »

Update: It works on some buttons, like LT and RT but not some others, any idea? sound mor like a xpadder bug that a SF4 bug

SGTCableDog
Xpadder Xpert

Post by SGTCableDog »

Weird, does SF4 have native controller support in game? If so then the game will be getting two inputs at the same time, from the controller and from Xpadders emulated keyboard. You must disable in game controller support. It may be in the game options, editing a game configuration file, or "trick" the game in thinking there is no controller plugged in. Start the game without the controller plugged in, then plug it in after the game has started. Make sure you have your profile loaded in Xpadder before unplugging rhe controller.

Return to “Other questions”