Loading profiles

Loading profiles

Post by Guest »

Hi All,

I am having problems after creating a profile. if I create a profile and save it I seem to be able to use it for the game. After I re-start my PC I'm not sure exactly how to get it to work again without re-creating the profile. I THINK I've saved it and I see it in the folder, but I don't seem able to get it to open. Any suggestions?

SGTCableDog
Xpadder Xpert

Re: Loading profiles

Post by SGTCableDog »

Are you saving both the controller config (on the left of the profile menu) and the profile (on the right side)? If there are unsaved changes then the name boxes will be yellow. If you click the profile name area a drop down menu will open with a list of the last used profiles. Do profiles show up there?

If you are using Vista and are using Xpadder from the Program Files folder and choose to save files in the Xpadder folder instead of the Documents folder, Vista will prevent programs from saving files to the Program Files folder and saves in the user virtual store folder. Its located C:\Users\User_Name\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\Xpadder folder. The AppData folder is hiden by default. If you save a profile in a different folder, Xpadder will remember the last used folder and use it as the default open and save location.

Re: Loading profiles

Post by Guest »

OK - I think the problem is that im not saving the profile. I save on the left side (controller setup) but I wasnt saving on the right side (profile setup). Makes sense too, because I can see the layout of the controller but not the keyboard mapping. I will try this and see how it goes. Thanks for the help!

Return to “Other questions”