Cannot paste images in win8 [Solved)

m.lavi

Cannot paste images in win8 [Solved)

Post by m.lavi »

Hi

I haven't yet found a way to add controller image to its settings. Opening a file doesn't do anything; if I try to upload a wrong format file it gives me the error message, but for bitmap images absolutely nothing happens. Copying straightly from the website and using the paste button also ain't working.
Last edited by m.lavi on 05 Apr 2013, 16:14, edited 1 time in total.

Primal Fear
Xpadder Xpert

Re: Cannot paste images in win8

Post by Primal Fear »

Open the controller menu (by clicking on the small controller icon in the upper left of the main window) and click on "New...". The Controller Settings will open and if it is the problem which I suspect, pasting the controller image should now work.

m.lavi

Post by m.lavi »

Primal Fear wrote:Open the controller menu (by clicking on the small controller icon in the upper left of the main window) and click on "New...". The Controller Settings will open and if it is the problem which I suspect, pasting the controller image should now work.
"New..." doesn't do anything, I have to open the configuration window on settings.

Edit: or clicking the text "<--- click "New" to create layout ..."

m.lavi

Post by m.lavi »

SOLVED:

I ran the xpadder as administrator, it works now.

Primal Fear
Xpadder Xpert

Re: Cannot paste images in win8 [Solved)

Post by Primal Fear »

This shouldn't have anything to do with administrator rights. My next suggestion would have been to restart Xpadder (what you basically did too, to run Xpadder as admin) and to try again.

benoit.lefebvre17

Re: Cannot paste images in win8 [Solved)

Post by benoit.lefebvre17 »

bonjour je suis sous Windows 8.1 et xpadder ne fonctionne pas impossible de coller une image message a chaque fois le programme a cessé de fonctionner

Return to “Xpadder not working in Windows”