Xpadder saves the day!

Comments and ratings from buyers of Xpadder
goanna

Xpadder saves the day!

Post by goanna »

I've tested Xpadder on some 25 different games and love it. The other day I was playing "Killing Floor", which has gamepad support, and was annoyed at the camera constantly shifting the 1st person view to the floor. It would do this shifting slowly but it was enough to make it difficult to aim. So I decided to disable the ingame gamepad support and load the profile into Xpadder to see if Xpadder would make any difference. It did,there is no longer any shifting of the camera. It seems that Xpadder is actually better than the manufacturer's "in-game" support. So, I am now going to continue testing other games that have gamepad support to see if there are any other improovements.

Somian

Re: Xpadder saves the day!

Post by Somian »

killing floor is based on tue UT2004 engine which even suppors gamepad vibration. if you want to get rid of that constand camera movement, you can also open the utinput.ini (maybe kfinpuf.ini or something) and edit the controls as you want there. This may work a bit better than xpadder, since you'll have vibration feedback (only tested it with UT2004, though).

cypriot

Post by cypriot »

simple,powerful,total control.best software i've ever had.a must have for all pc gamers.tnx jonathan and xpadder ;)

goanna

Post by goanna »

Somian wrote:killing floor is based on tue UT2004 engine which even suppors gamepad vibration. if you want to get rid of that constand camera movement, you can also open the utinput.ini (maybe kfinpuf.ini or something) and edit the controls as you want there. This may work a bit better than xpadder, since you'll have vibration feedback (only tested it with UT2004, though).
I don't use a gamepad that supports vibration. Evey single one of that kind, vibration, programmable, ect..., I have used in the past always break down and are usually too complicated to bother with or just didn't work. I use the simple Logitech precision gamepad, gotta love simlicity. Thanks for the suggestion though!

Return to “User Reviews”