For those times when...

Comments and ratings from buyers of Xpadder
tap

For those times when...

Post by tap »

:D XPadder is perfect for those times when...
  • the game you're playing isn't letting you use map gamepad buttons
  • the game you're playing doesn't understand the way your joysticks or triggers or some other element of your hardware works
  • you need to make a portable collection of mappings to take with you everywhere you go (desktop, laptop, transfer to new OS? no problem)
  • you want to see what buttons are doing and not have to mess with button numbers and axis options
  • you've tried everything else and nothing recognizes or maps your input devices properly
XPadder also works wonders for emulators, because you no longer have to guess what button numbers to use. Just load your Xpadder profile for the emulator and go into the emulator settings and press the buttons on the input device. Tada. You have proper mapping. No guess work necessary. Also, when playing Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4, I have used XPadder as a workaround for the game not accepting input properly from XInput devices (Xbox 360 controllers). XPadder helps with everything, really. I even use XPadder with my drawing tablet to change what the side buttons do (though that's a bit more hack-ish).
Anyway, GET XPADDER ALREADY!

Return to “User Reviews”