Hmm To XPadder, or not?

Comments and ratings from buyers of Xpadder
snugjebus

Hmm To XPadder, or not?

Post by snugjebus »

Well if your new, the answer is to XPadder of course! I went out and purchased a cheap controller and little did I know there was nothing to support it. Sure it registers as a PnP device but did it work for games, Ha no. After I purchased XPadder, this cheap, seven dollar controller, works like a charm! If you try the other programs out there, good for you, you wont have premium or quality unless you get XPadder. It works 100% and is a great tool for PC gaming. So far I haven't had any trouble at all. Within 2 months I have purchased over 20 games and the first thing I do is Grab some screen shots of the Key bindings for the Keyboard/Mouse and immediately load my Gigaware controller profile in XPadder, and configure a control scheme. Yes folks, its worked for EVERYTHING ive played with it. Payday 2, GTA 4, Max Payne 3, Team Fortress, Dead Island: Riptide, plus others. If you ask yourself, "do I really want to shell out ten bucks for a program?" Immediately answer yourself, HELL YEA! I was stubborn and did the same, but I learned my lesson. XPadder all the way. Its a Miracle for cheap support less controllers that don't even register in 90% of the games out there. In total between controller and XPadder, I spent less then 20$, Can you REALLY beat that? No dont think so. Purchase XPadder today, if you procrastinate like I did, you will learn. Ask your mom, your dad, whoever it is or yourself, go ahead, purchase the program, and never have another cheap-o controller issue again.

Return to “User Reviews”