Introduction and thanks

Comments and ratings from buyers of Xpadder
edgaholic

Introduction and thanks

Post by edgaholic »

Hi Everyone,

Thought I would just say hello to the forum. My name is Steyn and I live in Pretoria, South Africa. I have just purchased XPadder and I am contemplating leaving work at 11H00 in the morning here to go home and play the games I have been struggling with... :D I love simulation games such as Flight/Train and Ship Simulators and off course motorsports both cars and bikes.

I purchased a new XBOX USB Wireless Receiver Controller on Monday after my old "el-cheepo" packed up on Sunday...this after not playing any games for 6 months...and losing my XBOX 360...don't ask :lol: Back to good old PC then!

One of my favourite bike racing games is SBK 08 and 09...However, when I used my XBOX Controller I could not get the steering (left/right) mapped correctly on the left analog stick...From my XBOX days, that is the way I set up my controller - I got so frustrated...anyways, here I am now. I tried all sorts of other fixes but in the end I decided to buy something descent that would work for all games and circumstances.

I think Jonathan's setup here works really nicely - I had no problems buying the product, downloading it and then logging into the forum. Nice work Jonathan - your setup is smooth!! Great work!

Have a good day everyone and see you around.

Mobeeuz
Xpadder Xpert

Re: Introduction and thanks

Post by Mobeeuz »

Don't forget you'll need a 360 Receiver for your PC in order to get it working...

Return to “User Reviews”