Phenomenal, worth the money.

Comments and ratings from buyers of Xpadder
Relyks

Phenomenal, worth the money.

Post by Relyks »

I was strapped for cash, but was convinced to buy this program. I will never look back on that day with shame. This has helped me with so many games, from a Fallout 3 so I can have a controller AND mods, even to MW2 so that I can destroy my friends with the comfort of a remote. Even with no knowledge you can easily configure this thing to make you controller work great.

The Bottom Line Is: Great price, Easy installation and configuration, and very functional.

Recommendation Level: 6 out of 5. ;)

icemannx3

Re: Phenomenal, worth the money.

Post by icemannx3 »

how did you set up Mw2 so it plays well, like did you make is so when you aim down the sights it slows down or did you just adapt?

SGTCableDog
Xpadder Xpert

Post by SGTCableDog »

lmann1165411 wrote:how did you set up Mw2 so it plays well, like did you make is so when you aim down the sights it slows down or did you just adapt?
Check out my COD4 profile. It has slow mouse while aiming down sites, tap to reload/hold to use button, and now uses in game default key bindings. My guess is that it should work for MW2, I have it for my 360 and not PC.

ianmcgowan

Post by ianmcgowan »

I bought this because i was getting fed up with pinnacle there mapping for mw2 was only 80% complete so didn't have things like prone or use secondary inventory but i stumbled across xpadder and now everything runs sweet i've created 3 profiles 1 for cod4 1 for cod4 openwarfare mod and 1 for mw2 so depending what i play i just load that profile very easy to use even for a noob like me and tech support given almost instantly :D

Return to “User Reviews”