Selector to Set 2 after 2 seconds.

dapsaille

Selector to Set 2 after 2 seconds.

Post by dapsaille »

Hello.

Sorry if my question has already been discussed but i'm a little confused about all the triggers/slots/sets and other things :D

I have a near perfectly running configuration of Xpadder ..

When i hold button A (who i assigned to key a) i can use all alternate fonctions of my others buttons ..
perfect .. but .. can it be possible that the "shift" function of my A button will be activated after N seconds ?

I mean that lots of softwares doesn't read the key A when i press button A but go directly to shifted mode ..

Not sure if i'm clear but i hope.

EDIT = here is a picture of my current configuration .. the main problem is when i press E button (the one who's used to make shifted keys) my software doesn"t intercept the E key but wait for shifted functions declared in the second set ...

What i need basically is when the button is pressed send directinput event E then if button is hold for 3 seconds go to shifted mode.

Regards

mnl1121
Xpadder Xpert

Re: Selector to Set 2 after 2 seconds.

Post by mnl1121 »

Sorry this is not yet possible (key word "yet") to do in Xpadder. You can't add set selector assignments inside hold zones.

dapsaille

Post by dapsaille »

Thanks for this reply.

But i've just tried and it doesn"t work with my other programs ....

i've reinstalled my os this afternoon and haven't backuped my system .

It worked before .. not the selector delay but the E key doesn't work anymore in my programs ...

.. just for being sure .. as you can see on the picture the E key is mapped to a button who work ...

if i open a notepad.exe and press on this button i cannot see the E character ... i'm sure that i did it before my os reinstallation.

Any idea ?

EDIT = if i remember last time i used the latest beta release (related to autoprofile who don"t work with 2 joystick at same time) but i cannot retrieve the thread where i can download the beta .. could you please indicate me ? Thanks in advance.

SGTCableDog
Xpadder Xpert

Post by SGTCableDog »

Like mnl said, set selection in an advanced assignment slot is not yet possible. I imagine a utopia where everything is assignable to a slot. :D But you could try making an advanced assignment of key [E] and a pause to the button in set 2. THat way when you press the button Xpadder goes to set 2 and sends key [E], the pause keeps the key from repeating. Continue pressing the button and you can execute all your other set 2 button assignments.

Return to “Sets”