Sets get mixed up

John316dmm

Sets get mixed up

Post by John316dmm »

I will try and explain this the best way I can...

My setup has sets 1-4. All of my set switches are "while holding."

Set 1 is the main set. L trigger switches to set 2 and R trigger switches to set 3.

When I hold L trigger down to enter set 2, I can then hold R trigger down at the same time to enter set 4.

Alternatively, I can hold R trigger down to enter set 3 and then hold L trigger down to enter set 4.

The idea is to have four button sets. Set 1 is the main set, L trigger for 2, R trigger for 3, and both triggers for 4. This works out pretty well, but on the occasion, when I let go of the triggers from set 4 to go back to set 1, it will sometimes go back to set 2. This happens because I switch to the sets very quickly often holding and releasing the triggers at nearly the same time. When I make sure to do it one at a time, I don't have the problem. Silly as it may be, I kind of need to switch as quickly as possible and it's a hard habit to slow it down.

I you have any ideas on how to fix this or simply know of a better way to accomplish what I'm trying to do, I would appreciate it.

Reboot
Xpadder Xpert

Re: Sets get mixed up

Post by Reboot »

Try setting the time of “L trigger switch” a little bit higher, so you have to hold the switch a fraction of a second longer to make it activate,
This will prevent accidentally holding the “L trigger switch”(to long) when trying to release both “Left and right” at the same time.

John316dmm

Post by John316dmm »

Thank you, but how exactly do I set the timers? I've tried looking through help and the forums, but I can't figure it out.

SGTCableDog
Xpadder Xpert

Post by SGTCableDog »

Oke-Doke has a work-around until we get set selection slots. :shifty:

John316dmm

Post by John316dmm »

Hey thank you that works perfectly.

Return to “Sets”