Set Selector turns off toggles =(

grgpl3

Set Selector turns off toggles =(

Post by grgpl3 »

For WoW, I like to keep the right mouse button held down at all times unless specified otherwise so I can turn easily.

When I change from set 1 to set 2, the toggle feature of an assignment which holds down the right mouse button gets turned off. Is there a way to keep the toggled command from set 1 active even after I switch to set 2?

Primal Fear
Xpadder Xpert

Re: Set Selector turns off toggles =(

Post by Primal Fear »

No, there is no way too keep a toggled assignment active when you switch the Set. Profile wide toggled has been suggested here, you can peak out for it by posting there.

Alternatively you can assign the right mouse button, together with the mouse directions, to the right stick. That way you can disable holding the RMB by switching to a specific Set that doesn't have the RMB assigned.
Here an example, it uses the While-held glitch work around for the Set Selection to avoid getting stick in one Set.
[Important]After moving the right stick once, you will not be able to click on anything anymore with your mouse (as the RMB is held all the time). To get back control, simple tap one of the shoulder buttons on your Xbox360pad (button 5 or 6, if you should use another controller).[Important]

Code: Select all

;--- Xpadder Profile Data ---
DataType=Profile
Version=2012.05.01
Name=
Set1Name=RMB on
Set1StickDiagonalSizes=45,89
Set2Name=RMB on
Set3Name=RMB off
Set3StickDiagonalSizes=45,89
Set1Button5Toggle=1
Set1Button5Turbo=1
Set1Button5TurboRate=2
Set1Button5SetSelect=2
Set1Button6Toggle=1
Set1Button6Turbo=1
Set1Button6TurboRate=2
Set1Button6SetSelect=1
Set1Stick2UpSlots=Mouse Move Up,Right Mouse Button (2),RELEASE ZONE 0.01s,TAP TIME 10m00.00s,Right Mouse Button (2)
Set1Stick2UpMouseSpeed=32
Set1Stick2UpMouseMode=Cursor
Set1Stick2RightSlots=Mouse Move Right,Right Mouse Button (2),RELEASE ZONE 0.01s,TAP TIME 10m00.00s,Right Mouse Button (2)
Set1Stick2RightMouseSpeed=32
Set1Stick2RightMouseMode=Cursor
Set1Stick2DownSlots=Mouse Move Down,Right Mouse Button (2),RELEASE ZONE 0.01s,TAP TIME 10m00.00s,Right Mouse Button (2)
Set1Stick2DownMouseSpeed=32
Set1Stick2DownMouseMode=Cursor
Set1Stick2LeftSlots=Mouse Move Left,Right Mouse Button (2),RELEASE ZONE 0.01s,TAP TIME 10m00.00s,Right Mouse Button (2)
Set1Stick2LeftMouseSpeed=32
Set1Stick2LeftMouseMode=Cursor
Set2Button6Slots=Right Mouse Button (2)
Set2Button6Toggle=1
Set2Button6SetSelect=0
Set2Stick2UpSlots=Mouse Move Up
Set2Stick2UpMouseSpeed=32
Set2Stick2RightSlots=Mouse Move Right
Set2Stick2RightMouseSpeed=32
Set2Stick2DownSlots=Mouse Move Down
Set2Stick2DownMouseSpeed=32
Set2Stick2LeftSlots=Mouse Move Left
Set2Stick2LeftMouseSpeed=32
Set3Button5Toggle=1
Set3Button5SetSelect=0
Set3Stick2UpSlots=Mouse Move Up
Set3Stick2UpMouseSpeed=32
Set3Stick2UpMouseMode=Cursor
Set3Stick2RightSlots=Mouse Move Right
Set3Stick2RightMouseSpeed=32
Set3Stick2RightMouseMode=Cursor
Set3Stick2DownSlots=Mouse Move Down
Set3Stick2DownMouseSpeed=32
Set3Stick2DownMouseMode=Cursor
Set3Stick2LeftSlots=Mouse Move Left
Set3Stick2LeftMouseSpeed=32
Set3Stick2LeftMouseMode=Cursor
Last edited by Primal Fear on 11 Aug 2012, 15:29, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Added [Important] note

AzimaEntertainment

Post by AzimaEntertainment »

This is a HUGE DEAL for me too!
I play GuildWars2 ((Beta)) and GuildWars!

Let me state 2 issues I have:

Issue #1:

When Ever I toggle the ((Left Click)) for me which is the ((Start Button)), My Right ((Analog stick)) becomes camera with smoothness.
BUT.... whenever I want to Pull off my Extended Skills by hold down my ((Left Trigger)) which goes to ((Set 2- While Held Down)), and press like ((A)) on xbox controller, then let go of the ((LEft Trigger)), the ((Start Button)) which I toggled already, Gets Turned OFF!?

This really makes me upset, Having to ALWAYS ((Re-Toggle)) that ((Start Button)) after using my extended Skills when holding down my ((Left Trigger)) during Combat just to stay in ((Camera Mode)).

SPECIALLY When the Xbox360 controller is my primary gaming controller and Xpadder is my Primary Gaming software!
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Issue #2:

Another ((Camera Mode Option)).

Controle Scheme:
((Left Click)) + ((Left Mouse Direction)) = Camera Rotates Left
((Left Click)) + ((Right Mouse Direction)) = Camera Rotates Right
((Left Click)) + ((Down Mouse Direction)) = Camera Goes Down
((Left Click)) + ((UP Mouse Direction)) = Camera goes Up

These combinations where placed on my ((UP)), ((DOWN)), ((LEft)) and ((RIght)) Directions of my ((Right Analog Stick)).
It works Pretty good but to a certain degree.

For example, When I turn ((Left)) and ((Right)) back and forward rapidly, Specially during combat, The ((Mouse Curser)) would move ever soo slightly to dramaticly which ruins the camera movement during gameplay. So far this works the best but With how Awesome Xpadder is already, with So much you can do with it, These little features that Xpadder DOES NOT HAVE, makes it a BIG BIG DEAL for gamers like me who Enjoy MMOs but have issues with camera mode because of that ((Left Click)) + ((Mouse Rotation)) combo!

NOTE: If Issue #1 was Fixed, That Option would of been 100x better than Issue#2 because when the Left click is already held down as a Toggle feature, The Camera Rotation is WAAAAY Smoother than Issue #2! So I'm still Waiting for a patch of something to fix the Toggle issue with Set Selector!

=) On a Different Note: Is there a way I can support Xpadder to fix the toggle issue and add more features? I really love this program and always promote it!
Thanks!

AzimaEntertainment

Can someone please adress this issue and let me know what I can do to support this fix?
Thanks!

Primal Fear
Xpadder Xpert

Post by Primal Fear »

AzimaEntertainment wrote:For example, When I turn ((Left)) and ((Right)) back and forward rapidly, Specially during combat, The ((Mouse Curser)) would move ever soo slightly to dramaticly...
Do you want to say that the mouse cursor moves to slightly when you push the stick only a little bit in any direction, but too fast if you move the stick a little bit more?
This is not caused by having the right mouse button assigned to the right stick too, it is caused by a too high mouse emulation speed. Change it in the mouse settings of the stick to around 64 (depending on how you would like to have the acceleration curve) and adjust the mouse sensitivity in the game, until the the mouse speed is OK.

AzimaEntertainment

I'll give your suggestion a try, but the toggle feature still needs to be updated for the future.
You think it will update by any chance?

Return to “Sets”