Independent sensitivity settings for each axis

zombiebane

Independent sensitivity settings for each axis

Post by zombiebane »

I would like to know if this software has the ability to independently specify the sensitivity of the two axes on each thumbstick. For instance, I want one axis (say the horizontal one) on the thumbstick to be much more sensitive than the other axis (the vertical one). It is important in some games to be able to specify these properties independently, e.g., if the two axes perform very different functions. Is it possible to do this with xpadder ? Cheers.

SGTCableDog
Xpadder Xpert

Re: Independent sensitivity settings for each axis

Post by SGTCableDog »

Xpadder can prioritize horizontal or vertical axis for assignments but these settings are for Xpadder only. Xpadder does not change controller output for programs with native controller support.

Xpadder takes controller input and outputs keypresses and mouse movements based on user assignments.

zombiebane

Post by zombiebane »

Hi, thanks for the response. I understand that the settings apply only to xpadder, that is fine. When you say "prioritize" do you mean that the thumbstick response along one axis is more reactive than the other. For instance, would equal thumbstick presses in different directions yield corresponding responses in those directions ? Thanks.

Jonathan
Xpadder creator

Post by Jonathan »

The stick priorities look like this (this affects where the stick needs to be before Xpadder performs that directions' assignment(s)):

Return to “More questions”