Pause Increments

Wunderkind

Pause Increments

Post by Wunderkind »

Hello, I have looked over tutorials and screen shots and so far I LOVE the software. However, being a pretty hardcore gamer I noticed a need for MULTIPLE pause timers for hot keys. So I have to ask two questions, #1 can I set the duration for pauses? And #2 can I give each pause it's own specific duration?

The reason I ask is because I'd most likely use this with games such as EverQuest 2 or perhaps Lineage 2; games with a large amount of skills that I could set up to go off back to back in order to save my fingers a little pain :lol:

Anyways, all answers are appreciated. And remember, there's no such thing as a stupid question or a stupid answer... there are only stupid people. =)

Wunderkind

Pause Increments

Post by Wunderkind »

Hello, I have two questions before purchasing the software.

Question 1: Can I set up each Pause for it's own duration? ( IE. Shift+E -> Pause .1 sec -> Shift+R -> Pause .5 sec )
Question 2: Is Pause duration editing working?

I will be using Pause commands almost exclusively and I want to be 100% certain that this software will be able to handle what I'll be using it for.

SGTCableDog
Xpadder Xpert

Re: Pause Increments

Post by SGTCableDog »

Pauses can be any duration from 0 to ten minutes (though nothing prevents you from adding additional pauses in sequence) with a resolution of one hundredth of a second (0.01seconds). Mix and match as you need.

Wunderkind

Post by Wunderkind »

Thanks =)

And I can have multiple pauses with their own specific duration, right? Sorry for asking again but I don't believe you went into detail on that question.

Also, apologies for the double post, not used to forums that ask permission before the post goes through, I thought I messed something up lol.

Primal Fear
Xpadder Xpert

Post by Primal Fear »

This is the Assignments Window (in the actual version are also Distance Zones available). Here it is possible to fill the slots among others with key presses or key combinations and Pauses with selectable duration.
For example:
  • Slot1: 4
    Slot2: Pause 0.40 seconds
    Slot3: 7
    Slot4: Pause 1.20 seconds
    Slot5: 1
Also keep in mind that every key press has a time too., we call it the "key tap time". Standardly it is 0.10 seconds, but you can change it in the profile settings. This setting is for every key tap in the specific profile, so it is not possible to give every key press a specific time.

Wunderkind

Post by Wunderkind »

Thank you very much =) That should actually work wonderfully.

Return to “More questions”