Analogue bands

Drawback

Analogue bands

Post by Drawback »

I'm trying to use my right trigger to shift to set 2 on a light press and set 3 on a hard press, then revert to set one when released in an old version (5.3) and can't seem to find that function.

Is it possible to set multiple functions to an analogue Button based on how far it is pressed?

If not currently possible, will it be in the future?

SGTCableDog
Xpadder Xpert

Re: Analogue bands

Post by SGTCableDog »

Drawback wrote:...If not currently possible, will it be in the future?
Edit: I was way wrong and apologize for misrepresenting the facts. Thanks to Jonathan for keeping me straight. :oops:

Jonathan
Xpadder creator

Re: Analogue bands

Post by Jonathan »

Drawback wrote:I'm trying to use my right trigger to shift to set 2 on a light press and set 3 on a hard press, then revert to set one when released in an old version (5.3) and can't seem to find that function.

Is it possible to set multiple functions to an analogue Button based on how far it is pressed?

If not currently possible, will it be in the future?
Version 5.6 beta 1 adds different assignments based on hold and release time. This now means that Xpadder can use multiple assignments based on a certain situation. While it cannot detect analog distance or switch to different sets based on distance or time held, the framework is now there to add it in the future. Both your required features will be listed in the feature X vote for v5.7 and if they receive the highest vote they will be added. If not, they will continue to appear in version feature X voting until they do appear.

Return to “More questions”