The command line options can be used with the command prompt, a batch file or a shortcut.
Xpadder "Profile1" "Profile2" "Profile3" "Shortcut.lnk" /M /C /?
* All options can be combined in any order.
* Switches (for example, /M) can be in upper or lower case.
* If filenames and/or paths include spaces then they must be enclosed in quotes.
* If no command line options are listed and this program is already running then the main window will restore or minimize.
Starts this program and automatically opens the profile(s) onto each controller. If this program is already running then the profiles will be automatically opened.
* If no controllers are connected then the profile(s) will open when a controller is connected
* If only one profile is specified and more than one controller is connected then the selected controller will open the profile
* If more than one profile is specified and more than one controller is connected then the first profile will be opened by the first controller and so on
* If the profile extension is omitted it will be automatically added
Starts this program (if it is not already running) and launches the shortcut.
* The shortcut must be a ".lnk" file and you must include the ".lnk" extension
* To launch an executable first create a shortcut To it and use the name of that shortcut
* Shortcuts will only launch when at least one controller is found, All controllers are connected and All profiles have successfully opened
Starts this program minimized. If this program is already running it will be minimized if necessary.
Closes this program if it is already running - if this program is not already running then it will not start.
Displays the help window
If this topic does not answer your question or does not give enough information then please post here
The replies you receive will be used to update this topic for the future
If you have a problem using Xpadder then you can read and ask for help here...
1 post • Page 1 of 1