Battlefield: Bad Company 2 (X360)

Share and discuss profiles
franz69
Xpadder Xpert

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 (X360)

Post by franz69 »

provate questo profilo non riesco a fare meglio non so perchè i pulsanti delle volte sono cambiati dagli screeshot noterete non so perchè xpadder sta reagendo male?????Try this profile you can not do better not to know why the buttons are changed screeshot you will notice, do not know why Xpadder reacts badly ?????Image http://www.mediafire.com/?0qdmjy3nz5u :? :? :? :? :? :?

Code: Select all

;----------------------
; Xpadder Profile File
;----------------------

Version=5.7

[Profile Settings]

[Set Settings]

[Assignments]
Set1Button1Slots=Space
Set1Button2Slots=Right Mouse Button (2)
Set1Button3Slots=5
Set1Button4Slots=Space
Set1Button5Slots=Left Control
Set1Button6Slots=E
Set1Button7Slots=V
Set1Button8Slots=R
Set1Button9Slots=Caps Lock
Set1Button10Slots=Middle Mouse Button (3)
Set1DPadUpSlots=F
Set1DPadRightSlots=DISTANCE ZONE 10%,3,4
Set1DPadDownSlots=DISTANCE ZONE 10%,1,2
Set1DPadLeftSlots=DISTANCE ZONE 10%,0,9
Set1Stick1UpSlots=W
Set1Stick1RightSlots=D
Set1Stick1DownSlots=S
Set1Stick1LeftSlots=A
Set1Stick2UpSlots=Mouse Move Up
Set1Stick2UpMouseSpeed=89
Set1Stick2RightSlots=Mouse Move Right
Set1Stick2RightMouseSpeed=89
Set1Stick2DownSlots=Mouse Move Down
Set1Stick2DownMouseSpeed=89
Set1Stick2LeftSlots=Mouse Move Left
Set1Stick2LeftMouseSpeed=89
Set1TriggerLeftSlots=Right Mouse Button (2)
Set1TriggerRightSlots=Left Mouse Button (1)
Last edited by Primal Fear on 18 Jan 2012, 10:36, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Added code tag.

seanwronka

Re: profile help pad xbox 360 Battlefield: Bad Company ™ 2

Post by seanwronka »

sorry but that profile doesn't work at all.. The left trigger still pulls to the right and some of the other buttons don't even work..

franz69
Xpadder Xpert

Post by franz69 »

[quote = "seanwronka"] spiace, ma questo profilo non funziona a tutti .. Il grilletto sinistro tira ancora a destra e alcuni degli altri pulsanti non hanno nemmeno il lavoro .. [/ quote]
è il problema con questo profilo, ho anche cambiato gioco joystick opzionale .. Non so perché, non Xpadder reagire, come amministratore, non funziona,Non posso fare di meglio, per me è un bug nel gioco .. :o :o :o is the problem with this profile, I have also changed optional joystick game .. Do not know why, Xpadder not react, as administrator, does not work,I can not do better, for me it is a bug in the game .. :o :o :o booooooooooooo

seanwronka

Post by seanwronka »

can anyone confirm that it is actually a bug in the game?? I really want to play this game.. Paid for Xpadder, a 360 controller, and a game and can't use any of them..

mnl1121
Xpadder Xpert

Post by mnl1121 »

seanwronka wrote:can anyone confirm that it is actually a bug in the game?? I really want to play this game.. Paid for Xpadder, a 360 controller, and a game and can't use any of them..
Sorry non of the Xpadder Techs have the game so we can't confirm it 100% but ever since the game came out we have been bombarded with questions about how to get it working. We have suggested every trick in the book and nothing has worked 100%. So until they release a patch, we can't do anything.

franz69
Xpadder Xpert

Re: profile pad xbox 360 Battlefield: Bad Company ™ 2

Post by franz69 »

mnl1121 wrote:
seanwronka wrote:can anyone confirm that it is actually a bug in the game?? I really want to play this game.. Paid for Xpadder, a 360 controller, and a game and can't use any of them..
Sorry non of the Xpadder Techs have the game so we can't confirm it 100% but ever since the game came out we have been bombarded with questions about how to get it working. We have suggested every trick in the book and nothing has worked 100%. So until they release a patch, we can't do anything.

I tried using this zip file and works with all the keys95%! To remove the DEFAULT JOYPAD CONFIG (which is necessary for the profile to work), perform the following steps!!
Extract the files included in the zip file to: C:\Users\ *** *** \Documents\BFBC2\input overwrite all ...must come so setting the game :D :D
http://www.mediafire.com/?kkmzzhyzztg

Ho provato utilizzando il file zip e funziona con tutte le chiavi 95%! Per rimuovere il JOYPAD DEFAULT CONFIG (che è necessario per il profilo di lavorare), attenersi alla seguente procedura!!
Estrarre i file inclusi nel file zip per: C:\Users\ *** *** \Documents\BFBC2\input sovrascrivere tutti... deve venire così l'impostazione del gioco :D :D Image ImageImage

http://www.mediafire.com/?fojn3ofgzv4

Code: Select all

;----------------------
; Xpadder Profile File
;----------------------

Version=5.7

[Profile Settings]

[Set Settings]

[Assignments]
Set1Button1Slots=R
Set1Button2Slots=Middle Mouse Button (3)
Set1Button3Slots=5
Set1Button4Slots=Space
Set1Button5Slots=Left Control
Set1Button6Slots=E
Set1Button7Slots=Escape
Set1Button8Slots=V
Set1Button9Slots=Caps Lock
Set1DPadUpSlots=F
Set1DPadRightSlots=DISTANCE ZONE 10%,3,4
Set1DPadDownSlots=DISTANCE ZONE 10%,1,2
Set1DPadLeftSlots=DISTANCE ZONE 10%,0,9
Set1Stick1UpSlots=W
Set1Stick1RightSlots=D
Set1Stick1DownSlots=S
Set1Stick1LeftSlots=A
Set1Stick2UpSlots=Mouse Move Up
Set1Stick2UpMouseSpeed=89
Set1Stick2RightSlots=Mouse Move Right
Set1Stick2RightMouseSpeed=89
Set1Stick2DownSlots=Mouse Move Down
Set1Stick2DownMouseSpeed=89
Set1Stick2LeftSlots=Mouse Move Left
Set1Stick2LeftMouseSpeed=89
Set1TriggerLeftSlots=Right Mouse Button (2)
Set1TriggerRightSlots=Left Mouse Button (1)
Last edited by Jonathan on 16 Mar 2010, 12:11, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Wrapped profile in Code tags to keep post short

darkseb88

THE solution (until they sort their mess out ! )

Post by darkseb88 »

Hey easy tweak (only tried with xbox 360 controller tho)
1/ go to my documents and right click on the bfbc2 folder make sure u untick read only
2/ delete the folder input
3/in game menu go to option/on foot (make sure xpadder is NOT active)
4/in the joystick column click on the first key (fire use) and then on ur pad press start
5/then click on the next key binding that has a value next to it n do the same, press start agin. when it says that its already assigned just clik yes n voila u will notice that the first one is now gone. keep doing it for all the keys that have a value next to them in the joystick column. Ultimately u will be left with only one that has a value (in my case the start button as im not using it in game as a click on the right bumper takes me straigt to the menu anyway).
6/ do the same with in vehicle and as pilot and the "turning left or right so called bug" is gone
7/exit the game n start xpadder assigning the keys u want to ur controller
8/only problem is, well in my case, u cant use the button start in game but hey no big issue!!!!
10/ hope it was clear enough to understand, i aint the tutorial kinda guy so i hope u understand n i have put u in the right way :p
adios amigos and have fun playing this awwwwwsome game

franz69
Xpadder Xpert

Re: THE solution (until they sort their mess out ! )

Post by franz69 »

darkseb88 wrote:Hey easy tweak (only tried with xbox 360 controller tho)
1/ go to my documents and right click on the bfbc2 folder make sure u untick read only
2/ delete the folder input
3/in game menu go to option/on foot (make sure xpadder is NOT active)
4/in the joystick column click on the first key (fire use) and then on ur pad press start
5/then click on the next key binding that has a value next to it n do the same, press start agin. when it says that its already assigned just clik yes n voila u will notice that the first one is now gone. keep doing it for all the keys that have a value next to them in the joystick column. Ultimately u will be left with only one that has a value (in my case the start button as im not using it in game as a click on the right bumper takes me straigt to the menu anyway).
6/ do the same with in vehicle and as pilot and the "turning left or right so called bug" is gone
7/exit the game n start xpadder assigning the keys u want to ur controller
8/only problem is, well in my case, u cant use the button start in game but hey no big issue!!!!
10/ hope it was clear enough to understand, i aint the tutorial kinda guy so i hope u understand n i have put u in the right way :p
adios amigos and have fun playing this awwwwwsome game

;) works well tried, but remains 3 triggers dx in game options :?: :?: :?: thankTHE solution :D

;) funziona bene provato, ma rimane 3 trigger dx in opzioni di gioco :?: :?: :?: grazie per la soluzione :D

Return to “Game Profiles”