Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (X360)

Share and discuss profiles
Primal Fear
Xpadder Xpert

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (X360)

Post by Primal Fear »

San Andreas doesn't work really good works really bad with the Xbox360pad.
  • The right stick and the triggers doesn't work. :roll:
    The left stick is for movement, but the Dpad is too. :?:
    The original button mapping is garbage. :leftthumbdown:
But it isn't also really possible to disable the native controller support to use Xpadder without any disruptions, so you first have to prepare the game to use it's native controller support together with Xpadder.

First possibility:
1. Open the folder "GTA San Andreas User Files" (you'll find it in your Documents folder) and rename the file "gta_sa.set" to something like "gta_saold.set" (it doesn't really matter, but make sure that you can restore the original file name if needed).
2. Download my settings file and place it in your "GTA San Andreas User Files" folder.
3. After loading the the profile (on the lower end of this post) and starting the game you have to configure two setting under Options->Display Settings->Advanced, the entries "Resolution" and "Widescreen". The other settings are simply on maximum, if your PC isn't almost antique this should be OK.
It would also be a good idea to have a look on the language setting, if your preferred language isn't English.
  • Note: If the game doesn't start anymore with my file, the reason should be that only works with Windows7. Since my WindowsXP settings file also caused this problem under Windows7 I formally expect that. :?
    In this case delete my settings file, rename back your original file and start with the second more ornate possibility.

Second possibility:
Configure the control setting manually under Options->Controller Setup->Redefine Controls like I have written in the following list. Before entering the assignments delete every entry by using Backspace while holding the mouse cursor over an entry.
I recommend to copy&paste this list into notepad and to print from there, that way it fits on only one sheet.

NOT A PROFILE

Code: Select all

FOOT CONTROLS
Fire---------------------------->LMB (->RT)
Next Weapon/Target-------------->Joy6 (=right shoulder button)
Previous Weapon/Target---------->Joy5 (=left shoulder button)
Group CTRL Forward-------------->K (->Dpad up)
Group CTRL Back----------------->M (->DPad down)
Conversation No----------------->N (->Dpad left)
Conversation Yes---------------->J (->Dpad right)
Forward------------------------->W (*)
Backward------------------------>S (*) 
Left---------------------------->A (*)
Right--------------------------->D (*)
Zoom in------------------------->PGUP (->Right stick button+right stick up)
Zoom out------------------------>PGDN (->Right stick button+right stick down)
Enter Exit---------------------->Joy4 (=Y)
Change Camera------------------->Joy7 (=Back)
Jump---------------------------->Space (->tapping A)
Sprint-------------------------->L Shift (->holding A)
Aim Weapon---------------------->RMB (->left trigger)
Crouch-------------------------->Joy9 (=left stick button)
Action-------------------------->Joy2 (=B)
Walk---------------------------->LAlt (*)
Look Behind--------------------->Joy10 (=right stick button)
->going to be
*Actually not necessary as left stick does that, but you have to bind every function.
Accelerate---------------------->L Mouse Button (->right trigger); Space (->tapping A) 
Brake/Reverse------------------->R Mouse Button
Left---------------------------->A (*)
Right--------------------------->D(*)
Steer Forward/Down-------------->W(*)
Steer Back/Up------------------->S(*)
Enter/Exit---------------------->Joy4 (=Y)
Trip Skip----------------------->J (->Dpad right)
Next Radio Station-------------->J (->Dpad right)
Previous Radio Station---------->N (->Dpad left)
User Track Skip----------------->M (->Dpad down)
Horn---------------------------->H (->left stick button)
Sub Mission--------------------->K (->Dpad up)
Change Camera------------------->Joy7 (=Back)
Handbrake----------------------->L Shift (->hold A)
Look Behind--------------------->Page Up (->right stick button+right stick up) 
Mouse Look---------------------->I (**)
Look Left----------------------->Del (->right stick button+right stick left)
Look Right---------------------->End (->right stick button+right stick right)
Special CTRL Left--------------->NumPad1 (***)
Special CTRL Right-------------->NumPad3 (***)
Special CTRL Up----------------->Numpad8 (->right stick button+left shoulder button)
Special CTRL Down--------------->Numpad2 (->left shoulder button)
*Does left stick
**We don't need that
***I have no idea where in the game that is used

You also need to select under "Options->Controller Setup" "Configuration: Mouse+Keys" otherwise the right stick wont work, and in the Mouse  Settings "Steer with mouse:off" and "Fly with mouse: off".

Profile:
On button "A" Jump is assigned on tap and Sprint on hold.
On a bicycle you can tap A to cycle faster and hold A to use the rear brakes.
Drive-by-shooting: Hold the right stick button and move the stick to the left/right to look there and press the left Stick Button to shoot.
Zoom in/out with Sniper Rifle: hold right stick button+right stick up/down.
Hydra engine control: left shoulder button for up and left shoulder button while holding the right stick button for down (not perfect, but I couldn't find a better solution).

One problem stays, the character still moves with the Dpad too. But the Dpad is required, so it has these double assignments.

;--- Xpadder Profile Data ---
DataType=Profile
Version=2012.12.02
Name=GTA SA (X360)
KeyTapTime=5
Set1DPadMode=FourWay
Set2StickDeadZones=64,102
Set2DPadMode=FourWay
Set2Stick2Mode=FourWay
Set1Button1Name=Jump/Sprint
Set1Button1Slots=RELEASE ZONE 0.01s,Enter,Space,RELEASE ZONE 0.30s,HOLD ZONE 0.30s,Left Shift
Set1Button3Slots=L
Set1Button5Slots=NumPad 2
Set1Button8Slots=Escape
Set1Button9Slots=H
Set1Button10SetSelect=1
Set1DPadUpSlots=K
Set1DPadRightSlots=J
Set1DPadDownSlots=M
Set1DPadLeftSlots=N
Set1Stick2UpSlots=Mouse Move Up
Set1Stick2UpMouseSpeed=18
Set1Stick2RightSlots=Mouse Move Right
Set1Stick2RightMouseSpeed=54
Set1Stick2DownSlots=Mouse Move Down
Set1Stick2DownMouseSpeed=18
Set1Stick2LeftSlots=Mouse Move Left
Set1Stick2LeftMouseSpeed=54
Set1TriggerLeftSlots=Right Mouse Button (2)
Set1TriggerRightSlots=Left Mouse Button (1)
Set2Button5Slots=NumPad 8
Set2Button8Slots=Escape
Set2Button9Slots=Left Control
Set2Button10SetSelect=0
Set2Stick2UpSlots=Page Up
Set2Stick2RightSlots=End
Set2Stick2DownSlots=Page Down
Set2Stick2LeftSlots=Delete
Set2TriggerLeftSlots=Right Mouse Button (2)
Set2TriggerRightSlots=Left Mouse Button (1)
If you should have any problems with this, feel free to ask.
Last edited by Primal Fear on 04 Apr 2013, 23:02, edited 16 times in total.
Reason: Update

duggan2169

Re: GTA: San Andreas (X360)

Post by duggan2169 »

How do I get xpadder version "2010.11.30"?

http://xpadder.com/forum4/viewforum.php?f=29

I only see 2010.11.17

duggan2169

Post by duggan2169 »

Oh it's in the "dangerous" developmental thread, found it.

Primal Fear
Xpadder Xpert

Post by Primal Fear »

You can use it with the latest release version now, I have fixed that.

duggan2169

Post by duggan2169 »

Previous Weapon/Target---------->Joy5 (=right shoulder button)
should be "left"
Next Weapon/Target-------------->Joy6 (=right shoulder button)
is already "right"

Primal Fear
Xpadder Xpert

Post by Primal Fear »

fixed 8)

I made also two small change in the profile, nothing functional just names.
Ah, and the vertical axis of the right stick isn't inverted anymore since it sucks in the map.

duggan2169

Post by duggan2169 »

So far it is working perfectly. Will the configuration settings persist? If I close the game, will have to redo the controller config again?

Also, will this setup work for GTA3, and Vice City?

None the less, great work, thank you.

Primal Fear
Xpadder Xpert

Post by Primal Fear »

The game will save the the controller settings. To be completely safe I would recommend to close the game the normal way over the main menu once. Just for the case that the game saves the settings while quitting and that it crashes.

There is nothing special on all this. So maybe with some small modifications it should work with the other parts too.
I would like to get some feedback if you have tested this.

duggan2169

Post by duggan2169 »

shooting from a vehicle is the only problem now. currently, you need to hold the right joystick down in the direction you want to shoot(just left or right), and press x to shoot. the right trigger is accelerate in a vehicle, not shoot.

Holding down the right joystick button to the left, and pressing x is awkward. I would suggest, if you can, to set right bumper and left bumper to "special look left" and right which is what I think the drive by command is called. Currently the bumpers move the camera while driving, which I would never use like that. The right joystick should move the camera, if anything.

ill test the other gtas now.

Edit: Also in San Andreas, LShift is often used in non combat situations. It doesn't seem to be bound to any gamepad buttons.
Last edited by duggan2169 on 04 Jan 2011, 01:41, edited 1 time in total.

duggan2169

Post by duggan2169 »

In Vice City, "Fire" must be bound to the same key on foot and in a vehicle. I can bind both LMB and "Joystick Button X" but I cannot separate them for in car and on foot, unfortunately.

Only one button for radio in VC. I went with "right" as the key bind.

Look behind cannot be bound. It is automatically a combination of look left and look right in Vice City.

Cannot drive without a keyboard in Vice City. This is because left mouse button(which is right trigger which is accelerate in San Andreas) is bound to fire, and fire forces you to bind the same key for both on foot and in vehicle. There is no accelerate button in vice city. It is just WASD.

duggan2169

Post by duggan2169 »

I just looked at GTA3 and it looks identical to GTA Vice City as far as controls go. "Fire" key binding persists on foot to in a vehicle, etc.

Primal Fear
Xpadder Xpert

Post by Primal Fear »

duggan2169 wrote:shooting from a vehicle is the only problem now. currently, you need to hold the right joystick down in the direction you want to shoot(just left or right), and press x to shoot. the right trigger is accelerate in a vehicle, not shoot.

Holding down the right joystick button to the left, and pressing x is awkward. I would suggest, if you can, to set right bumper and left bumper to "special look left" and right which is what I think the drive by command is called. Currently the bumpers move the camera while driving, which I would never use like that. The right joystick should move the camera, if anything.
How about shooting by pushing the stick fully to the left or right?
Edit: Already added. It is necessary to also map CTRL for "Fire" in the Verhicle Controls.
duggan2169 wrote:Also in San Andreas, LShift is often used in non combat situations. It doesn't seem to be bound to any gamepad buttons.
Left Shift is assigned to A. If you only tap it, you get Space for "Jump". And if you hold it, you get Shift for "Sprint" as long as you hold it.

duggan2169

Post by duggan2169 »

Primal Fear wrote:How about shooting by pushing the stick fully to the left or right?
Edit: Already added. It is necessary to also map CTRL for "Fire" in the Verhicle Controls.
Pushing the stick fully to the left or right will aim in that direction, but not shoot. There's two problems with this though. In moving the joystick to the left, you steer your vehicle left. The other is what I mentioned before. You cannot shoot with the right trigger while in a car, because that is accelerate. "X" is shoot. X would be fine if you could look left with left bumper, and look right with right bumper, while in the vehicle.
Primal Fear wrote: Left Shift is assigned to A. If you only tap it, you get Space for "Jump". And if you hold it, you get Shift for "Sprint" as long as you hold it.
Got it. It's working now.

Primal Fear
Xpadder Xpert

Post by Primal Fear »

I have added shoot at 100% left and right of the right stick. So you need to take the new profile.
And don't forget to map CTRL for "Fire".

duggan2169

Post by duggan2169 »

It works. Is it possible to swap the shoulder buttons from rotating the camera to "look left" and "look right" for drive bys? Then you could use the right joystick for rotating the camera.

Primal Fear
Xpadder Xpert

Post by Primal Fear »

duggan2169 wrote:It works. Is it possible to swap the shoulder buttons from rotating the camera to "look left" and "look right" for drive bys? Then you could use the right joystick for rotating the camera.
What do you mean with that. For this drive by shooting you need to look left or right and then to press press "Fire". It isn't possible to rotate the camera anyways while doing that.
And if you don't hold the right stick button to look left or right right (or back), the right stick should be for the camera.

Only the left stick and the Dpad should steer the verhicle.

Edit: I guess your problem is that you didn't disabled the Mouse Steering.
myself wrote:You should also select "Configuration: Mouse+Keys" otherwise the right stick wont work, and in the Mouse Settings "Steer with mouse:off" and "Fly with mouse: off"

sharpbiohazard

Post by sharpbiohazard »

Sorry to rez a dead thread, but is there anyway to make it so "sprinting" on a bike isn't so difficult? Right now i have to tap the right trigger like I'm on crack. The rest of the profile is perfect for this game.

Primal Fear
Xpadder Xpert

Post by Primal Fear »

I have tried out different ideas, and I think best way is to also assign Space for "Accelerate" in the game.
So you have to tap the A button to sprint with a bicycle, while holding would cause using the rear brake.

sharpbiohazard

Post by sharpbiohazard »

Awesome, that fixed it. You made a great profile for this game- really makes it much more enjoyable on the pc.

83.net

Post by 83.net »

hi primal fear i upload the latest cersion of xpadder but when i try to past your profile i see this message:

Erreur

Cannot paste newer profile data

The pasted profile data was created by a newer version and cannot be pasted.

can you help me please ?

Primal Fear
Xpadder Xpert

Post by Primal Fear »

Download and use this newest version of Xpadder.

davis.s54

Post by davis.s54 »

Hey Primal first time user, but I must say impressive! Thats just to say the least, really it must have taken you a long time to fill this void. I tried it myself running into similar issues you previously discussed. Really great thankyou! I just having trouble flying helicopter or airplane, cause can't use yaw or tail rotor, any suggestions on how I can keep the same great control scheme with implementing this feature. If I have to turn something on and off when i get in heli or fixed wing im fine with that. Let me know and I will be even more greatful, Im still trying to come to the best solution. Let me know what you come up with and hey thanks again! =)

Primal Fear
Xpadder Xpert

Post by Primal Fear »

This works by moving the right stick left/right while holding the right stick button.
Up is "look back". On normal vehicles (not flying) left/right is "look left/right" while moving the stick fully in this direction let's you shoot there (Drive-by shooting).

By foot up/down is the zoom for the sniper rifle, while only holding the right stick button without sight is "look back".

Edit: The only thing that doesn't work is this,
small-medium Spoiler!: Show
At the end you will get a vertical starting jet, it is not possible to adjust the nozzles with the gamepad
Or without spoiler, Special CTRL Up/Down, but it's almost never used in the game.

davis.s54

Post by davis.s54 »

So I tried what you were saying, and I can tell you that only by changing look left: left and look right: right will allow rudder usage of plane and heli. But one drawback when in car the driveby shooting the car will steer in the direction of the driveby. Please help me on both of these I tried what you said and I have everything turned off, mouse steer. ect. I really want to know how to use driveby without turning and use the rudder. I tried the stick it does nothing. please help me, thanks again.

Primal Fear
Xpadder Xpert

Post by Primal Fear »

My profile and the game bindings are working properly, make sure the yours are matching. Alternatively simply use my settings file, I have offered a download link in the first post.

davis.s54

Post by davis.s54 »

I am telling you it does not work, I tried mapping all the buttons to the correct configuration that you have up at the top. Drive by doesn't work for holding right stick down, that just honks the horn. Also you say we don't need this *Does left stick.
**We don't need that command but the game will not let you leave with any keys "unbound." So I had to just map it to a random key. Third the command for this (Joy3 (=X); CTRL) - is this left CTRL or right Ctrl, or do we just need to input x and thats it?, or does that semicolon mean to add additional CTRL which one would it have to be though if this is the case. Once again Primal I would appreciate a answer if you will be willing because I have tried it all. I can capture screen shot if you require proof that I have done everything you asked before asking you again.

I tried mapping the left and right dpad for special control left and right so that way the rudder works and drive by is used to but it will turn the car when drive bying making accuracy little to impossible.

Primal Fear
Xpadder Xpert

Post by Primal Fear »

davis.s54 wrote:Also you say we don't need this *Does left stick.
**We don't need that command but the game will not let you leave with any keys "unbound." So I had to just map it to a random key
I wrote:Before entering the assignments delete every entry by using Backspace while holding the mouse cursor over an entry.
davis.s54 wrote:Drive by doesn't work for holding right stick down, that just honks the horn.
The horn has to be the left stick button not the right one.
davis.s54 wrote:Third the command for this (Joy3 (=X); CTRL) - is this left CTRL or right Ctrl, or do we just need to input x and thats it?, or does that semicolon mean to add additional CTRL which one would it have to be though if this is the case.
It means to assign the gamepad button X and additionally CTRL (for the drive-by-shooting). Here was a small problem in my list, it has to be left CTRL.

ledthemyth

Post by ledthemyth »

Just started using this profile. So far it works great!

Zyankali

Post by Zyankali »

Primal Fear wrote:But it isn't also really possible to disable the native controller support, to use Xpadder without any disruptions, so you first have to prepare the game to use it's native gamepad support together with Xpadder.
You need a modified dinput8.dll to block gamepad mapping: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/9797284/dinput8.dll (VirusTotal scan)

Primal Fear
Xpadder Xpert

Post by Primal Fear »

It's working, but I would not want to miss the analogue left stick (especially for driving).
Let's see if it also works for other games.

Zyankali

Post by Zyankali »

Primal Fear wrote:It's working, but I would not want to miss the analogue left stick (especially for driving).
You can bind the arrow keys on the left stick. (in game for walk & drive + xpadder)

Primal Fear
Xpadder Xpert

Post by Primal Fear »

Yes, but that wouldn't be analogue anymore.
However, I have it working for another game. This file is really useful, I want to add this possibility to my topic about workaround like this here (after some more tries with other potential games). Can I use your download link or should I upload it somewhere myself?

Primal Fear
Xpadder Xpert

Post by Primal Fear »

I have improved the profile and the key binding and noted the changes at the end of the profile post.

Kbucksch

Re: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (X360)

Post by Kbucksch »

How I know in which order I had to push the buttons, to match with this profile?

Primal Fear
Xpadder Xpert

Post by Primal Fear »

Do you want to use the profile with another controller than the Xbox360pad?

lynnyndaz

Post by lynnyndaz »

I know this is an old thread but I only purchased the game yesterday and im trying to use the "Second Possibility" as the first wouldnt load my game as stated under Win 7. The thing I am slightly lost by is that do I also have to use the profile above in Xpadder for the controller to be usable as it doesnt seem to be working right as i have no camera controls and always points in the same direction no matter where i move. I only have 360 pads so no other options.

In fact i have actually managed to use the control settings file at top of page and its loaded fine and copied the profile into xpadder but the game just doesnt recognise the controls for it.

What am i missing?

Primal Fear
Xpadder Xpert

Post by Primal Fear »

It doesn't seem to be a usual issue, but did you try to run Xpadder as admin because of WindowsUAC.

BAKERBOY88

Post by BAKERBOY88 »

hi i am having problems with getting the right analog stick to work i want it to control the camera but it wont, i have done the profile in xpadder and downloaded the user file but i wont work any help

Primal Fear
Xpadder Xpert

Post by Primal Fear »

Check under Options->Controller Setup if "Configuration:" is on "Mouse+Keys". Actually it should be if you have pasted my settings file on the correct place.

ljstaege

Post by ljstaege »

Would it be possible for you to make some kind of chart for which xbox buttons do what. I know in the top it says stuff like page up/down zooms in, well what buttons are that on the 360? I think it would be really helpful to new users (me) to get a feel of the controls

Primal Fear
Xpadder Xpert

Post by Primal Fear »

Usually I post a screenshot of my profiles and of course name all the assignment, but I didn't see any sense in doing that as there a so many different function for the same button according to the respective situation in the game (only one or two of them would have been visible anyway).

But I understand your point, I will look into it and post the best solution I can find (chart, bogus screenshots for any possible situation in the game) in the next few days.

ljstaege

Post by ljstaege »

Or maybe just something along the lines of what button correlates with what key. Example of sprinting is LMB= right trigger, joy6= bumper. That may be a little easier for you. I appreciate you taking the time for this

Primal Fear
Xpadder Xpert

Post by Primal Fear »

Here is the finished list with the controls, note that you need to download the new profile for the Legend function of the map.

FOOT CONTROLS
Left stick: Movement
Left stick button: Crouch

Right stick: Look, Aim
Right stick button: Look Back
Right stick up/down+Right Stick Button=Zoom In/Out with Sniper Rifle

DPad up/down: Gang Control Forward/Backward
Dpad left/right: No/Yes

A (tapping): Sprint
A (hold): Jump
B: show Action Panel
Y: Enter/Exit Vehicle

Start: Pause
Back: Change Camera

Right trigger: Fire
Left trigger: Aim

RB: Next Weapon/Target
LB: Previous Weapon/Target

VEHICLE CONTROLS
Left stick left/right: Steer Left/Right, Roll on air vehicles
Left stick up/down: Lean Forward/Backward, Pitch on air vehicles
Left stick button: Horn

Right stick: Move Camera
Right stick left/right+right stick button: Look Left/Right Yaw on air vehicles
Right stick left/right+right stick button: Drive-By-Shooting
Right stick up+right stick button: look back

Dpad up: Sub-Mission, retract landing gear on airplanes
Dpad down: User Track Skip
Dpad left/right: Select Radio Station

A (taping): drive faster with bicycle
A (hold): Handbrake
Y: Enter/Exit Vehicle
X (or right+left stick button): Fire

Start: Pause
Back: Change Camera

Right trigger: Accelerate
Left trigger: Brake/Reverse

LB: Hydra thruster up
LB+right stick button: Hydra thrusters down

MAP

Left stick: Scroll

Right stick: move cursor
Right stick up/down+right stick button: Zoom

X:Legend (needs new profile)

Right trigger: Set Target

MENU
Left stick or Dpad: up/down

Right Stick: move cursor

A: Select
Y, Start: Back

Right trigger: click
I'm planning to create something like this (the little images of the buttons and sticks) but in an external file (that way I can use all the lines next to the image instead of only the lowest one) for download or printing.

Edit:
ljstaege wrote:Or maybe just something along the lines of what button correlates with what key. Example of sprinting is LMB= right trigger, joy6= bumper. That may be a little easier for you. I appreciate you taking the time for this
Did that too, the list would still be good as a reference while playing.

ljstaege

Post by ljstaege »

Something I did manually was switch the sprint button to X (joy3). X isnt assigned to anything on your profile and it was a bitch to lift weights with. Works real nice

gmsphilly

Post by gmsphilly »

Where is the Download link for the profile?

verticalcity

Post by verticalcity »

edit 1
Looks like i can find my error, so i delete this here until further notice. ;)

edit 2
Works like a charm so far, thanks a lot Mr. Primal Fear.
For me it didn't work with the gta_set file, the manual configuration did the trick. Cheers!

verticalcity

Post by verticalcity »

One question that didn't come up here it seems but is really troublesome:
It seems it's not possible to lock on a target am I right?
Is there a workaround for it?

Normally with a controller there is some kind of automatic aiming, which locks on to a target immediately - with the possibility to cycle through the targets with the LB / RB buttons. Probably the auto-aiming is restricted to the Gamepad - Input mode. As this solution is based on Keyboard/Mouse there is probably no workaround for it. That's a shame, because this profile is great otherwise.

Is there a known method to have the x360 Pad working with automatic aiming in GTA:SA?

whoden

Post by whoden »

Should've checked this before I wasted $15 on a basically-unplayable game then, huh?

whoden

Post by whoden »

gmsphilly wrote:Where is the Download link for the profile?

No download. You copy/paste into a new profile.

exiledsoldier88

Post by exiledsoldier88 »

Great profile. Especially in comparison to the default settings. My only issue i'm having is the "A" button on my controller doesn't do anything. Doesn't jump or sprint. I copied the profile for xpadder and also have the settings as space and L CTRL in game. Any idea what it is? Thank you.

Primal Fear
Xpadder Xpert

Post by Primal Fear »

Make sure you did change the key mappings as explained in my profile post.
If did that already, also check that Space and left Shift are correctly bound to Jump and Sprint as well as the handbrake in the driving controls.

rsohal13

Post by rsohal13 »

Respect for keeping this thread alive. I bought xpadder just for this game, and more specifically the flying. I can't get it to work however, my left stick just doesn't do anything. Everything else seems to work fine but I haven't gone through everything as CJ can't even move (except jumping). Help would be much appreciated

rsohal13

Post by rsohal13 »

So I ended up just mapping the keys myself, since I only need the controller for flight. After factoring that in, it made things pretty easy to do on my own. Man, idk how some people master flying with mnk, absolutely impossible.

MaxSantos

Post by MaxSantos »

:D Thank you for your efforts for this fantastic little program. Xpadder released me from a week of headaches as I've wanted so much to play GTA SA with a wireless controller on PC. Me too, I've purchased Xpadder just for GTA San Andreas. My wireless xbox 360 controller for Windows is working at last inclusive the stubborn right stick, the bumpers and triggers. Still I'm remapping the keys a bit for best experience. In my view A for Accelerate and B fro Brake is more naturally. Took me a while to find the key for View and the 2 for the landing gear.

Return to “Game Profiles”