Lord of the Rings Online (X360)

Share and discuss profiles
mastergravy69

Lord of the Rings Online (X360)

Post by mastergravy69 »

This is a profile i have been working on while i will remind you it is not perfect but it does work well and has all the shortcuts for the most important task in the game. this is universal and can be used on all toons. i have used it on a ranger, guardian & champion.

***HOW TO USE***
1.basic cursor movement/camera
its really simple once you start to get the feel for it, first off left and right bumpers will represent your mouse left and right click, and the right thumb stick will move the mouse around the screen. to pan your camera around in game hold down the right bumper and move the right thumb stick.

2.movement
this one is also very simple the left thumb stick will move you forward, backwards, and side to side.

3.the 1-12 buttons
now this one is a lil tricky to get use to BUT it does work well with the controller. one of the great things about this program is you can take 4 buttons and make them do the work of twelve, heres how.
you have
......... hold down the left trigger..........hold down the right trigger
A--1------------ 5------------------------------------- 9
X--2------------ 6------------------------------------- 0
Y--3------------ 7-------------------- ----------------( - )
B--4------------ 8-------------------------------------- =
(ex.) say you wanted to hit what ever ability you had in the 7 slot. so what you would do is hold down the left trigger and press Y
same for all ability's except for 1-4 just cuz they dont require a hold down button for these. so essentially you would want to put your spam ability's on the first 4
!!! POSSIBLE BUG !!! <-- there has been from time to time where i get excited and while iam holding down left or right trigger the selector gets stuck on that page on xpadder and it will leave the rest of the controls useless while i didnt write the program so i can tell you how to fix but i will tell you how to correct the problem, just Alt+Tab out of game and at the bottom of xpadder you will see a set of numbers from 1-8 odds are its stuck on 2-3 just mouse over and click the #1 button and it will make everything fine again.

4.Bags and character panes
this one is used by the D-pad simple use here just hit left for the character pane and right for the bags. i have also set the up direction for your quest log.

5. back/start
i have set the back button for Ctrl- which is my vent mic in button. the start button is used to open your map

6.jump/and targeting
the left thumbstick if you press it will target the enemy closest to you. pretty much its a tab target deal. to jump press the right thumb stick to jump

I hope this works out for all those that may be interested like i said not perfect but def nice to sit back and play. i hope you all enjoy and have fun : )

Code: Select all

;--- Xpadder Profile Data ---
DataType=Profile
Version=2010.11.17
Name=Lord of the Rings
Set1Button1Slots=1
Set1Button2Slots=4
Set1Button3Slots=2
Set1Button4Slots=3
Set1Button5Slots=Left Mouse Button (1)
Set1Button6Slots=Right Mouse Button (2)
Set1Button7Name=Ctrl/Vent