Diablo III (XBOX 360) By Nephtan

Share and discuss profiles
nephtan

Diablo III (XBOX 360) By Nephtan

Post by nephtan »

I'm new here so bear with me. I didn't like any of the D3 profiles others have posted so I made my own in a very simple way. I think the only way to make this better would be to limit mouse movement on the left stick like in the following post..

http://xpadder.com/forum4/viewtopic.php ... 488#p15957

I changed a few keybindings around in game.. I use QWER instead of 1234.. D is for potions.. I bound move to M

I use the start button as a straight left click to go through doors and waypoints and pick up loot.

Left stick will use mouse movements plus M key with spring back to center of screen when released and your character will move with a very good feel to it. Right stick is like a regular mouse for picking up loot and inventory movement.

You can change all buttons as you see fit but you'll have to edit in text mode to change the left stick. Here's the code.. Let me know what you think.

Code: Select all

;--- Xpadder Profile File ---
DataType=Profile
Version=2012.05.01
Name=Nephtan's Diablo 3 (XBOX 360)
Set1Button1Slots=Left Shift,Left Mouse Button (1)
Set1Button2Slots=R
Set1Button3Slots=Left Shift,Right Mouse Button (2)
Set1Button4Slots=E
Set1Button5Slots=D
Set1Button6Slots=Space
Set1Button7Slots=Tab
Set1Button8Slots=Left Mouse Button (1)
Set1DPadUpSlots=T
Set1DPadRightSlots=S
Set1DPadDownSlots=G
Set1DPadLeftSlots=I
Set1Stick1UpSlots=Mouse Move Up,M,RELEASE ZONE 0.01s,Mouse Move Left,Mouse Move Right
Set1Stick1UpMouseSpeed=32
Set1Stick1UpMouseMode=Spring
Set1Stick1RightSlots=Mouse Move Right,M,RELEASE ZONE 0.01s,Mouse Move Right,Mouse Move Left
Set1Stick1RightMouseSpeed=32
Set1Stick1RightMouseMode=Spring
Set1Stick1DownSlots=Mouse Move Down,M,RELEASE ZONE 0.01s,Mouse Move Left,Mouse Move Right
Set1Stick1DownMouseSpeed=32
Set1Stick1DownMouseMode=Spring
Set1Stick1LeftSlots=Mouse Move Left,M,RELEASE ZONE 0.01s,Mouse Move Left,Mouse Move Right
Set1Stick1LeftMouseSpeed=32
Set1Stick1LeftMouseMode=Spring
Set1Stick2UpSlots=Mouse Move Up
Set1Stick2UpMouseSpeed=58
Set1Stick2RightSlots=Mouse Move Right
Set1Stick2RightMouseSpeed=58
Set1Stick2DownSlots=Mouse Move Down
Set1Stick2DownMouseSpeed=58
Set1Stick2LeftSlots=Mouse Move Left
Set1Stick2LeftMouseSpeed=58
Set1TriggerLeftSlots=Q
Set1TriggerRightSlots=W

slayerizedrobin

Re: Diablo 3 (XBOX 360) By Nephtan

Post by slayerizedrobin »

Thanks for making this one, I'm using the sticks for walking and its pretty awesome. Changed the button layout to my own style. To bad only that when I let go of the left stcik it keeps on walking.

nephtan

Re: Diablo 3 (XBOX 360) By Nephtan

Post by nephtan »

slayerizedrobin wrote:Thanks for making this one, I'm using the sticks for walking and its pretty awesome. Changed the button layout to my own style. To bad only that when I let go of the left stcik it keeps on walking.
That's really odd. It should release the M key when you let go of the left stick and that should stop you from walking. I believe that's how it works in the profile I set up. I do have the problem that when I let the stick spring back to the center to quickly my character walks south just for a split second which isn't too much of a problem.

Return to “Game Profiles”