Black Ops II (steelseries 3gc) (steelseries BOII mouse), in-game gamepad disabled

Share and discuss profiles
rossharris121

Black Ops II (steelseries 3gc) (steelseries BOII mouse), in-game gamepad disabled

Post by rossharris121 »

Code: Select all

;--- Xpadder Profile Data ---
DataType=Profile
Version=2012.12.31
Name=bo2 l
Set1Button5Slots=Left Shift,PAUSE 0.00s
Set1Button7Slots=C,HOLD ZONE 0.18s,Left Control,RELEASE ZONE 0.18s
Set1Button9Slots=Tab
Set1Button10Slots=Escape
Set1DPadUpSlots=W
Set1DPadRightSlots=D
Set1DPadDownSlots=S
Set1DPadLeftSlots=A
Set1Stick1UpSlots=5
Set1Stick1RightSlots=3
Set1Stick1DownSlots=2
Set1Stick1LeftSlots=1

after too much testing I finally got the profile necessary.

holding steelseries 3gc in left hand you use the left trigger button for sprint.
left bumper button is for crouch/prone.
WASD is binded to left d-pad
score streaks and 5 on left analog.

and the biggest breakthough.

On the Steelseries Black ops II mouse you assign a double button1 press to the left mouse button.

This allows for control over all weapons. Basically making all weapons semi-automatic. But if you press fast enough you can achieve basically same fire rate with much more control.
Last edited by rossharris121 on 04 May 2013, 19:19, edited 1 time in total.

rossharris121

Re: [New] Black Ops II [steelseries 3gc] [steelseries BOII mouse](final;in-game gamepad disabled)

Post by rossharris121 »

yea you can delete the other post, primal fear.

Currently though I am playing with this setup.

DataType=Profile
Version=2012.12.31
Name=b0
Set1Button5Slots=Left Shift
Set1Button7Slots=F
Set1Button9Slots=Tab
Set1Button10Slots=Escape
Set1DPadUpSlots=W
Set1DPadRightSlots=D
Set1DPadDownSlots=S
Set1DPadLeftSlots=A
Set1Stick1UpSlots=1
Set1Stick1RightSlots=2
Set1Stick1DownSlots=3
Set1Stick1LeftSlots=5
for my black ops 2 mouse; I have melee on scroll down, stand/jump on scroll up, change stance on middle mouse button,
reload on the mouse 5 button, attack on bottom mouse 4 button, hold aim on left mouse button, change weapon on right mouse button,
then frag and secondary on far right side mouse buttons

this allows for less pressure on the right hand when aiming and shooting because you are only using one finger(right pointer finger) and your one right thumb to shoot and aim.[instead of two fingers;*instead of default mouse shoot and aim where you usually use pointer and middle finger.]

hope people can tryout black ops2 and maybe try to beat me.

when I am not using the steel series 3gc for black op2 I use the x360 controller with gamepad enabled and the only thing I change is I use the Charlie button layout.
This is force me to use two fingers on the right hand bumper and trigger button which is more effective. most people use only one finger on each side for bumper and trigger buttons.
but if you use your pointer and middle finger on the right bumper button and right trigger you are more adequate. easier to do other things while in the middle of aiming and shooting.

rossharris121

Re: [updated] Black Ops II [steelseries 3gc][steelseries BOII mouse](final;in-game gamepad disabled)

Post by rossharris121 »

DataType=Profile
Version=2012.12.31
Name=(Untitled profile)
KeyTapTime=1
Set1StickDeadZones=34,64
Set1Button1Slots=1
Set1Button2Slots=3
Set1Button3Slots=2
Set1Button4Slots=5
Set1Button7Slots=F
Set1Button9Slots=Tab
Set1Button10Slots=Escape
Set1Button11Slots=4
Set1Button12Slots=G
Set1DPadUpSlots=W
Set1DPadRightSlots=D
Set1DPadDownSlots=S
Set1DPadLeftSlots=A
Set1Stick1UpSlots=W
Set1Stick1RightSlots=D
Set1Stick1DownSlots=S
Set1Stick1LeftSlots=A
Set1Stick2UpSlots=W
Set1Stick2RightSlots=D
Set1Stick2DownSlots=S
Set1Stick2LeftSlots=A

for my steel series black ops II I have now lean left on my bottom left side mouse button also called button 4 in steel series engine. I have lean right on button 6.
I have switch weapon on button 5. I have reload weapon on button 7. I have melee on wheeldown. I have jump on wheel up. I have change stance which can be used to prone/diveprone and crouch on middle button. I have hold aim on right mouse button. I have attack on left mouse button.

I have modified the steelseries 3gc xpadder profile a bit. Now flashes/secondary are thrown by holding left stick button and moving with left stick while holding. Same for primary/grendades but with right stick.
You have slight delay in game when switching from dpad to both sticks for primary and secondary usage.

This seems to be the best setup/profile to date as far as testing/playing has revealed. The ability to lean around a corner has proved much more beneficial than not.

rossharris121

Re: [updated] Black Ops II [steelseries 3gc] [steelseries BOII mouse](final;in-game gamepad disabled

Post by rossharris121 »

DataType=Profile
Version=2012.12.31
Name=tesgg
Set1StickDeadZones=58,58
Set1Button7Slots=F
Set1Button9Slots=Tab,F
Set1Button10Slots=Escape
Set1Button11Slots=Y
Set1Button12Slots=R
Set1DPadUpSlots=W
Set1DPadRightSlots=D
Set1DPadDownSlots=S
Set1DPadLeftSlots=A
Set1Stick1UpSlots=Y,W
Set1Stick1RightSlots=Y,D
Set1Stick1DownSlots=Y,S
Set1Stick1LeftSlots=Y,A
Set1Stick2UpSlots=R,W
Set1Stick2RightSlots=R,D
Set1Stick2DownSlots=R,S
Set1Stick2LeftSlots=R,A

I have modified things quite a bit to make sure that things work better during in gampeplay.

Biggest change is now that I assigned switch weapon to the left analog stick and reload to the right analog stick.

score streaks can be assigned to the right 1,2,3,4 buttons I left that out for now for this big change.
you use the dpad as normal for wasd. but to reload and switch weapons you have to reach with your thumb and sort of just flick either analog stick to reload or switch weapons. If you aren't moving and don't won't to move by flicking either stick to reload or switch weapon you can use the sticks buttons instead and you won't have any extra movement.

This had to be done because throwing seconaries and using primaries was too complicated when using them on the analog sticks.

So along with this new steelseries 3gc xpadder profile I am now using a new setup on my steel series black ops II mouse as well. Biggest addition from one above is primary and secondary is now on the button5 and button 7.

so left mouse button is now on shoot. right mouse button still on aim. Basically everything is the same as the my last post about the mouse escept primary seconadary take the place of reload and swtich weapon.

Return to “Game Profiles”