Edit: Diablo 3 profile Talk 2015

Share and discuss profiles
TheNecroKing

Edit: Diablo 3 profile Talk 2015

Post by TheNecroKing »

Hello, i am new to xpadder trying to find a proflie that gets close to console for diablo 3. I tired the free xpadder and a few scripts fr WASD movement but thought if i bought this it would have people and profiles everything. It seems that most profiles are from 2012 or 2013 and not sure if any have left stick for pure movement. I tried autohotkey and autoit but that was with the free version of xpadder idk if now having paid 2015 version will help but i assumed it was due to the scripts not working with reaper of souls patches. I could get it to semi work but mouse would jump back and forth. I am a total noob on scripts and programs so it might be me. I could also use try a mouse but have always been a console player and only have a laptop with trackpad :(. I have a PowerA wired PX or something like that and a dual shock 3 ps3 controller but the dual shock left stick is used up i guess. It moves on its own. I am open to finding a new controller if required like if ps4 or 360 etc is better to use. If anyone can help with this issue it would be great. Getting the paid version of diablo 3 today only had starter. Thanks, for listening and hope you have a good one. Peace out girl scouts
Last edited by TheNecroKing on 14 Jan 2015, 18:33, edited 1 time in total.

Mobeeuz
Xpadder Xpert

Re: New to xpadder looking for diablo 3 profile

Post by Mobeeuz »

Xpadder can't, in it's current form, do what you are looking to do. D3 uses mouse for movement, not keys. Any profiles/programs will be a "hack" of this interface and not give you the console perfect settings you want. The closest and most focused implementation I have seen for D3 is a small program called D3Gamepad. It is designed for D3 specifically and focuses solely on that. I have not used this program and cannot offer first hand experience, however this small video gives you an idea on what it can do...

TheNecroKing

Post by TheNecroKing »

Ok, thank you so much for a reply. I have no clue on programming or scripts, i see all these you tube videos and it looks close to full controller function. I see a video where a guy used Xpadder and D3Gamepad but he did not tell or share his profile. I can get Xpadder close to console mapping but like you said it cannot do the movement keys and D3Gamepad is not... um as easy to understand as Xpadder. I was looking for a D3Gamepad profile to go with Xpadder. Use Xpadder to map buttons and just use i guess D3Gamepad for left stick movement. I will look at the video right after this but i probably have seen it. I seen where a guy was moving with left stick and aiming with the right stick and i so want it. I will probably just have to learn how to use D3Gamepad. I will be working on profile for it and if anyone wants to help out let me know. If not its cool, if it is ok with Jonathan i wll post when im get it working. I have spent so much time looking up videos and reading sites. I could have already made a profile and would be finished lol time to stop looking and start making :)

P.S. Peace out girl scouts, is just a saying i use to use. It's not in any manner, mean or hateful just something my friend and I use to say on console. Sorry if i type too much, just found out i have narcolepsy a few months ago and the meds make me talk/type as fast as a school girl lol. Anyways Peace Out Girl Scouts

TheNecroKing

Post by TheNecroKing »

Upddate: I have a test profile for both now, will be trying them out today. I need to know what is the best way to upload stuff. I do not need any of those ad sites or w/e. Not worried about download count or w/e they do. Just need to know for when i get it finished. Like i said I'm a total noob on this stuff but trying to help people out if they are still looking for it. Not trying to be rude or anything just new and trying to help, sorry if it came off that way. I will in the profile section if i get the ok to post xpadder and d3gamepad profiles? Is there rules against doing that? I figured since i bought xpadder might as well use it since i have controller's but no mouse. If your a mouse user for diablo, is the Logictech 600 MMO mouse good for it? I always try every option to see what works best for me but no money to spare on a 50-80 dollar mouse lol.

About the profile i use mostly xpadder for mapping just using d3gamepad for left stick movement and modifiers for buttons. Like on RMB which is RT on controller i have 2 mods on it. first is shift so you do not move and second is its tied to left stick movement so its direction is tied to the way you are looking. I like melee so its good for barb's HoTA. the hammer thing lol. I have it like that for left mouse as well. What im trying to figure out now is i have the right stick on free mouse but it cannot be used when using left stick. trying to get them separated so can move and aim is my goal. It has an aim function that i might add. If doing these mods are not allowed on this site let me know and i will shut up but if its ok, can i change the title of this thread to Edit: Diablo 3 Profile talk 2015 . Or something of that nature.

TheNecroKing

Post by TheNecroKing »

Anyone have a way to contact a Admin or anyone that can say it is ok to post my xpadder profile and the one for D3Gamepad? I have a working one and it still works with the new diablo patch yesterday. Though sometimes when sorting inventory the mouse goes to center but that could be my hands over the touch pad or something. Might just need to increase deadzones. The only thing i can not do is to get the left stick and right stick to work together (at the same time). Left stick does do movement all by itself and right stick is a free mouse for inventory/interface/etc. I have it setup pretty good besides that but that may not be doable. I can say what i have mapped to where. My build is for a melee character but i will be making one for a Mage/ranged as well. only need a few augments. Would it be better to say what i have mapped and where, i have never uploaded a file, well not on pc, ex-console junkie, i know....i know LOL.

Return to “Game Profiles”