How to download a controller image

Jonathan
Xpadder creator

How to download a controller image

Post by Jonathan »

The quickest method is to find the controller image you want from the Controller Images forum
Right-click on the image, select Copy option and then click the Paste button in Xpadder.
You can also right-click on the image on the forum, select the Save Image option (use the BMP save type) and click the Open button in Xpadder.

keith_willinger

Re: How to download a controller image

Post by keith_willinger »

i am having alot of trouble having this image coopy and paste i keep getting an error:invalid controller data and the controller data is invalid please help

info543

Post by info543 »

I can not save an image in Xpadder at all. Keep getting "the pasted controller data is not valid" yet it's the exact same 360 (black) controller as mine?

Primal Fear
Xpadder Xpert

Post by Primal Fear »

info543 wrote:I can not save an image in Xpadder at all. Keep getting "the pasted controller data is not valid" yet it's the exact same 360 (black) controller as mine?
keith_willinger wrote:i am having alot of trouble having this image coopy and paste i keep getting an error:invalid controller data and the controller data is invalid please help
You both are pasting the controller image at the wrong place.
You have to paste it in the controller settings window. More infos about creating your controller layout are here.

geraldfogg

Post by geraldfogg »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Jonathan wrote:Image

The quickest method is to find the controller image you want from the Controller Images forum
Right-click on the image, select Copy option and then click the Paste button in Xpadder.
You can also right-click on the image on the forum, select the Save Image option (use the BMP save type) and click the Open button in Xpadder.

geraldfogg

Post by geraldfogg »

Jonathan wrote:Image

mrjonboy23

Didn't get the product

Post by mrjonboy23 »

My name is Jon Lenser (mrjonboy23). I just bought a new laptop and installed the Elder Scrolls. I paid for your product, but never got the shortcut. My parent came in to try to help me and the Controller Image Manager disappeared. I never found the shortcut (or anything else that said Xpadder) in any of my folders, and I can't use it for that reason. I already paid for it, so where's my download?

alavizzio

Post by alavizzio »

I cant copy it at all. when I right click on the image copy want even high light what do I do

EyeDeeNo76

Post by EyeDeeNo76 »

alavizzio wrote:I cant copy it at all. when I right click on the image copy want even high light what do I do
What controller image are you trying to download?

ffchinon

How get a "Microsoft Sidewinder Joystick" controller image compatible Xpadder ???

Post by ffchinon »

How find out a "Microsoft Sidewinder joystick" image compatible ????
I don't find out it in the forum
The images .jpg find out in internet even changed in bmp doesn't work

It is for a handicaped person who can use only one hand to play - "Microsoft Sidewinder Joystick" is the only joystick he can use to play and now new tennis game as VirtuaTennis4 doesn't know this joystick - how i can get a Xpadder's right image for this ???

EyeDeeNo76

Re: How get a "Microsoft Sidewinder Joystick" controller image compatible Xpadder ???

Post by EyeDeeNo76 »

ffchinon wrote:How find out a "Microsoft Sidewinder joystick" image compatible ????
I don't find out it in the forum
The images .jpg find out in internet even changed in bmp doesn't work

It is for a handicaped person who can use only one hand to play - "Microsoft Sidewinder Joystick" is the only joystick he can use to play and now new tennis game as VirtuaTennis4 doesn't know this joystick - how i can get a Xpadder's right image for this ???
Made an image for this joystick
http://xpadder.com/forum4/viewtopic.php ... 266#p22266

alecnc99

Post by alecnc99 »

alavizzio wrote:I cant copy it at all. when I right click on the image copy want even high light what do I do

alecnc99

Post by alecnc99 »

It won't even let me copy. I'm stuck here trying to smash my keyboard because I can't right click a damn thing. So what am I supposed to do?

EyeDeeNo76

Post by EyeDeeNo76 »

alecnc99 wrote:It won't even let me copy. I'm stuck here trying to smash my keyboard because I can't right click a damn thing. So what am I supposed to do?
What specific image are you trying to download?

tenorsaxdudley

Post by tenorsaxdudley »

i have a wireless 360 controller for PC and Xbox 360. i went to the controller setting and i cant download nor copy and paste any image.

andrew.holmes44

Post by andrew.holmes44 »

I also have a wireless 360 controller for xbox & pc I can download a pic when it decides to allow me,But It wont allow me to config the controls i have it plugged into the usb wire just to make sure the connections are fine

marcel.wolf

Post by marcel.wolf »

Splitfish fragFX 360 für pc..... call of duty mw2 mw3...

Return to “How to download, create and share”